Priorities for 2022
‘A’ LIST OF PRIORITIES
- Electronic Voting Integrity Act
- Safe Act (Arkansas HB1570)
- Fairness in women’s sports (drafting stage)
- Big tech and social media censorship act (written)
- Pain capable Unborn Child Protection Act (written, but may want changes)
- Abortion pill by mail (written)
- Perjury Act (written)
- Ultrasound (locked in committee)
Education curriculum bills
- Lectures on the evils of Communism (written)
- Citizenship test requirement to graduate (written)
- Sanctity of Life Resolution for January 22
- Dept. of Education resolution against masks
- Task Force to study Singapore waste solution
Major legislation to co-sponsor
‘B’ LIST OF PRIORITIES
Other legislation under consideration
- Born Alive Child Protection Act
- Cameras in the classroom
Education curriculum bills
- Drug Prevention Curriculum (evidence-based)
- Financial basics for success
I will work with others for bills to preserve the integrity of our election process to ensure elections are secure and people trust the results. My commitment to the people of Delaware is to honor God, protect life and preserve liberty.
Please make donations payable to Richardson for State Senate
Session cancellation kills two resolutions
The Senate Republicans were prepared to run two resolutions Tuesday, Nov. 9, during a special session.
The session was called by Senate President Pro Tempore Dave Sokola to vote on House Concurrent Resolution 42, which deals with the removal of public officials.
On November 1 during a special session, the Senate had passed Senate ...
Senator Richardson made an election promise and kept his promise to not vote to increase taxes or fees and to not approve of any new taxes or fees.
Background: Freshman term started the day after Election Day 2014.
Senator Richardson is the author of six major new bills to be introduced in January 2022 and is co-author of more than 150 bills.
Senator Richardson serves on numerous committees and task forces; he is currently serving on the Veterans Affairs, Elections & Government Affairs, Agriculture, Legislative Oversight & Sunset, Labor, and Banking & Insurance committees, the Domestic Violence Bail Review Task Force, the Human Trafficking Interagency Coordinating Council, the Prescription Opioid Settlement Distribution Commission and on the Delaware Healthy Mothers & Infants Consortium.
Senator Richardson serves more than 44,000 people in the 21st Senate District.
Senator Richardson is Pro-Life; and believes in strong family core values.
Senator Richardson supports free enterprise with very minimum government interference/regulations.
Senator Richardson believes in small government and letting the people control their lives and not the government.