I want to thank the voters of the 21st Senatorial District for giving me the opportunity to continue to serve as your senator.
I promise to continue the fight for:
- Smaller, more responsible government
- Preservation of our God-given rights as detailed in the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution
- Respect and protection for the life of the unborn
- Tax laws that unite families
- Educational choices that pave the way for advanced career opportunities
- An improved regulatory environment that encourages business startups and expansion
- Work incentives, not welfare incentives
- Support for our military and our first responders (active and retired)
My commitment to the people of Delaware is to honor God, protect life and preserve liberty.
I am available day or night by calling my cell phone, 302-245-0109.